1. Claude Venard (1913-1999) - 'Toits et Sacre Coeur', Oil on Canvas, Signed, 39.5"x 39.5".
2. A charming 18th Century Fruitwood Dresser Base. Exceptional colour and patina with swan neck handles.
3. A large carved Stool. Superb mid 19th Century quality rosewood salon stool of very large proportions having attractive boldly carved decoration. Raised on carved cabriole legs and scrolling feet. Circa 1850.
4. A stunning pair of Maison Jansen style twisted floor lamps. Brass twisted column with Adrion legs.
5. A pair of green leather and brass table lamps.
6. 'Stilt' by Richard Smith.