Hire the Gallery
Our gallery provides a unique venue for large or small functions, corporate meetings, or entertaining clients. From a sit down three course dinner to a sophisticated cocktail hour with substantial canapés and entertainment.
Our range of tried and tested artisan caterers includes:
- Su Casa Catering – Authentic Spanish tapas for something a little different. Hot and cold options available, plus service and equipment.
- The Hungry Guy – Fun small plates catered exactly to your specification, and cooked on a fire pit for maximum flavour. Service and equipment provided.
- Lou Lou Fayre – For something more traditional, countryside caterer Lou provides high quality canapes. These classic bites are endlessly moreish! Service and equipment provided.
- Appleyard’s of Shrewsbury – For a fun and relaxed evening why not try a cheese tasting? This local supplier will arrange a selection of artisan cheeses and cold cuts to pair with fine wines.
- We’ve also partnered with Majestic Wines and Tanners Wines on many occasions to provide tailored drinks lists for events. Alternatively, why not opt for artisan gin tasting, or an expert mixologist? Just ask a member of the team.
The entertainment doesn’t stop there either – if you’d like live music we can provide. From string quartets to jazz bands to a pianist on a baby grand, we’ve had it all at the gallery.
Our team would also be happy to curate the artwork on display for the evening, and provide insight into the gallery, history, and world of art. If you’re interested in contemporary art, we could arrange for one of our local artists to give a short talk on their work and inspiration as well.
Whatever your needs, we’d love to create a memorable experience for you and your guests. Please call or use the form below to get in touch and discuss your ideas and costs with a member of the Callaghan’s team.